Physical Therapy at Sampsell PT and Functional Wellness is highly skilled in offering the latest cutting-edge treatments. We help you achieve your goals and get back to doing the things that pain keeps you from doing without the need for pain management, injections or surgery.
We emphasize the hands-on approach to include a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions. This assessment determines what muscle imbalances and movement impairments lead to dysfunction or limit your performance. We offer an individualized, one on one approach with a licensed physical therapist to produce amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- McKenzie Method for Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Mulligan Concept of Mobilization with Movement