Our services are different than other Physical Therapy Clinics
1. Every patient will receive one on one treatment. They will be my only patient while they during their appointment, which differs from the 2-4 patients being seen an hour in other clinics routinely
2. Every patient will receive 1 full hour of treatment every session, one on one. No paperwork, no other patients, no other phone calls. 100% attention is to the patient the entire time. Other clinics will routinely be on the laptop doing paperwork during their session and attention to other patients, staff and “busy work” will be performed.
3. Every session will be my me and my 23 years of experience. No lesser credentialed therapists like a physical therapy assistant or tech, who may or may not have a high school diploma. There will be continuity of care this way, decreasing risk of miscommunication and treatment maintaining the highest level every session.
4. Immediate appointments that will be within 24-48 hrs of calling. Most clinics are short handed, decreasing level of care, continuity and availability, often hiring less qualified staff that will decrease care.
Physical Therapy at Sampsell PT and Functional Wellness is highly skilled in offering the latest cutting-edge treatments. We help you achieve your goals and get back to doing the things that pain keeps you from doing without the need for pain management, injections or surgery.
We emphasize the hands-on approach to include a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions. This assessment determines what muscle imbalances and movement impairments lead to dysfunction or limit your performance. We offer an individualized, one on one approach with a licensed physical therapist to produce amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- McKenzie Method for Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Mulligan Concept of Mobilization with Movement