Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy Services
The McKenzie Method assesses all musculoskeletal problems, including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Muscle spasms
- Intermittent numbness of hands or feet
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, an MDT assessment may be the next step.
Developed by Robin McKenzie in the 1950s, this exercise-based approach for diagnosis and treatment begins with a comprehensive evaluation. The therapy promotes the body’s potential to repair itself and does not involve medication, heat, cold, ultrasound, needles, or surgery. McKenzie allows you to learn principles that empower you to control your own symptoms, reducing the need for medical interventions.
Four Reasons Why You Should Choose Sampsell Physical Therapy To Help Repair Your Body:
1. Every patient will receive one on one treatment. They will be my only patient while they during their appointment, which differs from the 2-4 patients being seen an hour in other clinics routinely
2. Every patient will receive 1 full hour of treatment every session, one on one. No paperwork, no other patients, no other phone calls. 100% attention is to the patient the entire time. Other clinics will routinely be on the laptop doing paperwork during their session and attention to other patients, staff and “busy work” will be performed.
3. Every session will be my me and my 23 years of experience. No lesser credentialed therapists like a physical therapy assistant or tech, who may or may not have a high school diploma. There will be continuity of care this way, decreasing risk of miscommunication and treatment maintaining the highest level every session.
4. Immediate appointments that will be within 24-48 hrs of calling. Most clinics are short handed, decreasing level of care, continuity and availability, often hiring less qualified staff that will decrease care.